General
publicado em 13/03/2013 às 10h18:00
   Dê o seu voto:

Enzyme treatment prevents and treats 90% of cases of migraines

Approach is to take, before meals, a capsule with the enzyme DAO causing no addiction or side effects

 
font size
A-
A+

Some pieces of information on this page may have been automatically translated. Makernews is not responsible for the irregularities resulting from these translations. When in doubt,      consult the original text.



Foto: Bitex
Migraines cause visual disturbances and impaired
  « Previous
next »  
Migraines cause visual disturbances and impaired

Capio Hospital Geral da Catalunha Team of researchers in Spain, demonstrated that treatment with the enzyme diamnina oxidase (DAO) is able to prevent and treat even 90% of cases of migraines.

The study, presented at the congress Infarma pharmacist, is the first to demonstrate the effects of the administration of this enzyme on the disease.

Migraine headaches cause severe headaches and visual disturbances and hearing. They affect 12% of the population and 90% of cases are related to a shortage of the enzyme DAO. The other 10% remain unknown.

The DAO serves to degrade the histamine molecule found in various foods, particularly in milk products and citrus fruits and is eliminated via urine. Who has the enzyme deficit can not eliminate histamine, so it goes into the blood and accumulate in plasma and causing headaches and gastrointestinal disorders.

Treatment consists of ingesting before meals, a capsule with the enzyme DAO causing no addiction or side effects since it is a functional food, not a drug.

The team conducted a clinical trial in which analyzed over a year and a half cases of a hundred patients with chronic severe migraine that for months, suffered nine or 14 episodes of pain.

In the group studied, 81% were women and 19% men similar proportion of patients with the disease in real life. The average age was 41 years.

Source: Isaude.net
   Palavras-chave:   Migraine    Headache    Enzyme treatment    Diamnina oxidase    DAO    Capio Hospital General de Catalunya   
  • Share this pageShare this page
  • Share this pageCorrect
  • ShareShare
  • AlertAlert
Reduced link: 
  • You are recommending this story: Enzyme treatment prevents and treats 90% of cases of migraines
  • Fill in the following form to send your recommendation to your friend:

  • You are suggesting a correction for this story: Enzyme treatment prevents and treats 90% of cases of migraines


Receba notícias do iSaúde no seu e-mail de acordo com os assuntos de seu interesse.
Seu nome:
Seu email:
Desejo receber um alerta com estes assuntos:
Migraine    headache    enzyme treatment    diamnina oxidase    DAO    Capio Hospital General de Catalunya   
Comments:
Comment
Leave your comment
Close
(Required fields are marked with an *)

(Your email address will never be published or shared.)

Enter the letters and numbers below and click in the button "send"

  • Twitter iSaúde
advertising
Informe Saúde printed version

Recommend the portal
Close [X]
  • You are recommending this story: http://www.isaude.net
  • Fill in the following form to send your recommendation to your friend:

RSS news from the portal  iSaúde.net
Get the newsletter of the portal  iSaúde.net
Recommend the portal iSaúde.net
News from  iSaúde.net in your blog or website.
Get news on the subject of your interest.
© 2000-2011 www.isaude.net Todos os direitos reservados.