General
publicado em 25/12/2011 às 06h00:00
   Dê o seu voto:

ABC Paulista City invests U.S. $ 4.3 million in the improvement of health facilities

Ministry of Health has released 20% of the value, the rest depends on the presentation of the work order and engineering projects

 
font size
A-
A+

Some pieces of information on this page may have been automatically translated. Makernews is not responsible for the irregularities resulting from these translations. When in doubt,      consult the original text.



The City of Santo André (SP) will retire 18 Basic Health Units, a £ 4.3 million investment in services ranging from electrical and hydraulic installations to masonry. The timing of the Municipal Health Department provides for the completion of the work in the first half of 2012. The funds come from the Programme for Rehabilitation of Basic Health Units

Of the total investment, 20% have already been released by the Ministry of Health Upon submission of engineering projects and the opening of the service order, the remaining 80% will automatically be deposited by the ministry.

As there is a complete study of all health facilities, the definition of units to be reformed has been streamlined. The program rules state that can only receive those resources that have more than 153.24 m², with properties the same municipality or assigned to him by a federal entity.

For health facilities with film between 153.24 and 293.28 m², can be released a minimum of $ 30 000 and maximum of $ 150 000. In the case of UBS upwards of 293.28 square meters, will feature $ 30 thousand to R $ 350 thousand. The City Council of Health has approved the list in a regular session of the 18 units that will undergo works.

Source: Isaude.net
   Palavras-chave:   Basic Health Units    UBS    Santo André    Santo André Municipality    Retirement    Work   
  • Share this pageShare this page
  • Share this pageCorrect
  • ShareShare
  • AlertAlert
Reduced link: 
  • You are recommending this story: ABC Paulista City invests U.S. $ 4.3 million in the improvement of health facilities
  • Fill in the following form to send your recommendation to your friend:

  • You are suggesting a correction for this story: ABC Paulista City invests U.S. $ 4.3 million in the improvement of health facilities


Receba notícias do iSaúde no seu e-mail de acordo com os assuntos de seu interesse.
Seu nome:
Seu email:
Desejo receber um alerta com estes assuntos:
Basic Health Units    UBS    Santo André    Santo André Municipality    retirement    work   
Comments:
Comment
Leave your comment
Close
(Required fields are marked with an *)

(Your email address will never be published or shared.)

Enter the letters and numbers below and click in the button "send"

  • Twitter iSaúde
advertising
Informe Saúde printed version

Recommend the portal
Close [X]
  • You are recommending this story: http://www.isaude.net
  • Fill in the following form to send your recommendation to your friend:

RSS news from the portal  iSaúde.net
Get the newsletter of the portal  iSaúde.net
Recommend the portal iSaúde.net
News from  iSaúde.net in your blog or website.
Get news on the subject of your interest.
© 2000-2011 www.isaude.net Todos os direitos reservados.